How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
TriConnex is a dynamic fast growing independent multi-utility connection contractor. We tailor our approach to our client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with our clients to their deadlines, we offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together we work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for our clients and each other, and everyone that is part of our journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future. Our ethos is a focus on attitude, as we can train the skill, so if you are seeking an opportunity to develop yourself and seek a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity!
• Ensure that initial budget designs are completed in line with the Business guidelines and timescales to support the bid submission to clients
• Coordinate all variations following processes required
• Liaise with external stakeholders as required ensuring a high level of service is provided at all times
• Provide advice on technical queries to internal clients specifically the Business Development and Account Manager team
• Work closely with the Business Development, Legal Compliance team and Operations teams to ensure open and clear communication channels
What we're looking for;
• Strong proven background in a coordination and administration position
• Experience within the utilities or construction sector would be beneficial, however, full training can be provided
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build long lasting, compelling relationships both externally and internally
• A proactive and motivated approach
• Ability to find solutions to problems and
• Project Management skills are desirable and an NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or equivalent would be an advantage
You can expect a forward thinking and dynamic environment where development and coaching is our number one focus; we are aware we are only as good as our people and ensure you have all the tools in order to be successful. In return for your skills, experience and attitude, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, share investment scheme, discounted gym membership and much more! This position is based in our offices in Braintree, Essex. If you have the skills and attributes required, then please apply now or contact the recruitment team for further information. Closing date for this position is 31st March 2019.
Nexus Infrastructure PLC and its subsidaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.