How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
TriConnex is a dynamic fast growing independent multi-utility connection contractor. We tailor our approach to our client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with our clients to their deadlines, we offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together we work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for our clients and each other, and everyone that is part of our journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future. Our ethos is a focus on attitude, as we can train the skill, so if you are seeking an opportunity to develop yourself and seek a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity!
We are currently recruiting for numerous administration roles across the business and are looking for bright, enthusiastic and forward-thinking candidates.
What we're looking for;
• Entry level candidates through to experienced administrators and co-ordinators
• Experience within the utilities or construction sector would be beneficial but not essential
• Knowledge of administrational processes and coordination would be advantageous
• Must hold an excellent telephone manner and organisational skills, with a strong focus on Customer Service
• Attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
• A proven, proactive and motivated approach
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, in a motivated and proactive manner
• Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A-C grade GCSE in English and Maths
You can expect a forward thinking and dynamic environment where development and coaching is our number one focus; we are aware we are only as good as our people and will ensure you have all the tools in order to be successful. In return for your skills, experience and attitude, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, share investment scheme, discounted gym membership and much more! If you have the skills and attributes required, then please apply now or contact the Recruitment Team for further information. Closing date for this position is 10th March 2019.
Nexus Infrastructure PLC and its subsidaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.