How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work in our Health & Safety and Training department within Tamdown. Responsible for the full delivery of all Training and Certification for Site-based and Operational positions across the Group, this is a pivotal role to ensure training is fully coordinated with minimal disruption to the construction programme, grants claimed and ensuring costs are in line with budget. If you are looking for a career that is busy, rewarding and challenging then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
About the role
• Monitoring and identification of employees requiring training
• Coordinating and booking relevant training with training providers and coordinating with employees
• Renewing CPCS and CSCS cards and organising NVQs
• Manage Grant Process with CITB- identifying and securing
• Ensuring records are accurate and up to date
• Maintain accurate records of Training Costs working within allocated budget
• Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis, minute taking and Board reporting
• Assisting with the compilation of HSQE packs, Documents, Method Statements and Risk Assessments
Experience and attributes
• Experience of working as a training coordinator, ideally within the construction industry
• Knowledge of Health and Safety would be an advantage, however not essential
• Knowledge of the CITB Grant scheme, and CSCS/CPCS training requirements would be an advantage
• Excellent Communication skills with the ability to liaise at various levels
• Strong Administration and Coordination skills
• Organised and good attention to detail
• Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel
• Flexible working approach
Closing date for this rare opportunity to join an established team is the 3rd March 2019.
Nexus Infrastructure PLC and its subsidaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.