How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Contract Manager - Kent Region
Tamdown are a leading provider of RC Frame, Groundworks and Infrastructure services, across the South East and London. An opportunity has arisen within our construction team for a Contracts Manager to be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all construction activities on Ground works and Infrastructure projects within the Kent region. Reporting to the Director of Operations for the Kent region, you will have a customer focussed mentality to ensure we are meeting clients' expectations.
- Effective contract management and commercial ownership of a portfolio of projects
- Work closely with the commercial departments throughout the valuation and cost to complete process
- Management, coaching and development of site staff
- Effective workforce planning to ensure optimum numbers of personnel are on site
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and method statements
- Continuous input throughout full tender and project life-cycle to ensure all projects are within cost, profitable and quality measures are met
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of contract management or multi project management of groundwork's and Infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of groundwork's and infrastructure techniques
- Strong health and safety knowledge
- Proven negotiating and relationship building skills
- Ability to monitor customer satisfaction and ensure customer intelligence is up-to-date
- Proven contract management or multi-site project management experience is essential
- Full UK driving license
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, car or car allowance option, fuel card, BUPA, occupational health checks, birthday half day and much more. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply by the closing date of the 27th January 2019.
Nexus Infrastructure PLC and its subsidaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.