How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
TriConnex is a fast growing independent multi-utilities connections provider, responsible for utilities for the largest development of its kind in the UK and works for 9 out of the 10 top house builders. We are a forward thinking, dynamic and evolving business, with ambitious growth plans. We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our technical team in our Braintree office, providing a first class, high level of customer service to both internal and external clients for Gas, Electricity and Water utility infrastructure projects, coordinating clients' requirements for their developments, in conjunction with the Design team.
About the position;
• Establish client requirements for utilities and convert these into utility designs in line with targets and timescales
• Provide advice, solutions and technical support as site progresses to clients
• Raising and solving queries
• Acquire a thorough understanding of the received documentation, the client's requirements/aspirations and the required tender deliverables
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Contracts Managers, Technical Managers and sub-contractors
• Secure approval of design from relevant parties
• Update web based and internal project monitoring systems
• Coordinating Water, Gas, Electric and Civils designs in accordance with licence requirements
What we're looking for;
• Knowledge and experience within the utilities or construction industry, within a technical/commercial position
• Knowledge of tender preparation and submission
• Understanding of effective customer care process and the effects on financial costs
• Strong ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Capable of working to strict deadlines
• Previous experience within the coordination of multiple projects
• A construction based HND/HNC or degree would be desirable but not essential
What we offer;
A forward thinking and dynamic environment where development and coaching is our number one focus; we are aware we are only as good as our people and ensure you have all the tools in order to be successful. In return for your skills, experience and attitude, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, share investment scheme, discounted gym membership and much more! If you have the skills and attributes required, then please apply now or contact the recruitment team for further information. Closing date for this position is 31st January 2019.
Nexus Infrastructure PLC and its subsidaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.