How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
TriConnex is a dynamic fast growing independent multi-utility connection contractor. We tailor our approach to our client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with our clients to their deadlines, we offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together we work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for our clients and each other, and everyone that is part of our journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future. Our ethos is a focus on attitude, as we can train the skill, so if you are seeking an opportunity to develop yourself and seek a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity!
We are now adding to our Water team. This is a key position providing full administrational support for the successful delivery of water projects, providing a first class, consistent high level of customer service.
• Coordination of processes for water bookings, ensuring all documentation is logged and processed;
• Liaising with water companies daily on applications and progress of projects;
• Tracking payments, call offs and connections;
• Reporting on Site status;
• Working very closely with the Water Manager and team;
• Liaising with internal and external clients ensuring information is accurately communicated;
• Preparation of documents, maintaining and updating database;
• Answering telephones, taking messages, covering reception and other administrational duties;
• Preparation of documentation for team meetings, recording accurate minutes and actions if required.;
• Maintaining professional client facing approach and excellent customer service;
• Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
What we're looking for;
• Strong, proven background within a similar administrative support position, ideally within the utilities industry;
• NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or equivalent would be an advantage but is not essential;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain compelling relationships;
• A proven, proactive and motivated approach;
• Ability to investigate, resolve and/or escalate client issues/requirements;
• Strong IT skills including MS word, excel and Power Point
You can expect a forward thinking and dynamic environment where development and coaching is our number one focus; we are aware we are only as good as our people and ensure you have all the tools in order to be successful. In return for your skills, experience and attitude, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, share investment scheme, discounted gym membership and much more! If you have the skills and attributes required, then please apply now or contact the recruitment team for further information. Closing date for this position is 28th December 2018.
Nexus Infrastructure PLC and its subsidaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.