How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Purchase Leger Clerk
Tamdown are a market leading provider of Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame services across the South East and London. Due to our continued growth and internal movements, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our Finance team. If you want to be part of a team where together we make it happen and support each other to be our best, then this is an opportunity to explore further!
- Process invoices accurately and efficiently capturing costs to correct job codes in the correct accounting period.
- Reconcile and raise payments for all suppliers and sub-contractors on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Liaising with suppliers, sub-contractors, surveyors and the buying department to resolve queries.
- Set up and ensure up-to-date suppliers details on in-house accounts system, including CIS, Insurance and contact details.
- Working to deadlines within a process driven accounts environment.
- Maintenance and effective administration of electronic filing system and finance email inbox.
- General administrative duties as required.
What we are looking for;
- Experience within a Purchase Ledger function and a desire to develop a career within accounts.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective customer care processes.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to work towards deadlines and targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English.
What we offer;
If you would like to work with a company that genuinely invests in their people, offering a genuine career and development tailored to each individual, a fun and dynamic atmosphere where you are part of a team, then please have a look at our careers site to hear what our people have to say. We offer a number of benefits including 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays, Life Assurance, Pension, free parking and many other competitive benefits including discounted Gym membership, massages once a month and many more! Closing date is the 3rd September 2018
Nexus Infrastructure PLC is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.