How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown are a market leading provider of Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame services across the South East and London. Due to our continued growth and internal movements, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join our Finance team. If you want to be part of a team where together we make it happen and support each other to be our best, then this is an opportunity to explore further! This position is an ideal opportunity to start carving your bright future within accounts as full training and development will be provided.
- Monitoring and allocating all incoming post
- Matching delivery tickets to invoices
- Support the team with processing of all transactions for Purchase Ledger and payroll
- Process invoices accurately and efficiently capturing costs to correct job codes in the correct accounting period
- Maintain an orderly filing system and document control
- Support with all administrational duties
What we're looking for:
- A keen interest in Finance and the willingness to develop your career within this function
- Basic understanding of finance would be an advantage
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Accurate data entry skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and awareness of continuous improvement within existing and new processes
- A flexible approach to changing and evolving needs of the business
- Educated to a GCSE level with A-C grades in English and Maths
- Good IT skills including excel and word
In return we offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package, with 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays, life assurance, pension scheme and loads of little extras including, Free Food Friday, half a day on your birthday, customer service awards and much more! If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please apply by the closing date of the 2nd September 2018.
Nexus Infrastructure PLC is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.