How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown are a market leading provider of infrastructure, groundwork and reinforced concrete frame services for residential, commercial and public sector developments in London and across the South East. Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Project Manager, on a permanent basis, to oversee our projects in the London region.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, this role is a site based opportunity to make your mark on some of our most prestigious clients, projects and site teams. The person we are looking for must be a competent, influential team player with a practical approach, coupled with a strong, proven Project Management background within Groundworks and Infrastructure.
• Ensuring that the assigned projects are effectively managed and delivered to time, cost and quality
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to highlighting exceptions to senior management
• Leadership and development of project based personnel, ensuring all certification, PPE and personnel issues are addressed
• Production, monitoring and updating project programmes
• Build and develop long term business relationships with current and prospective clients, assisting in the winning of new projects
• Maintain a safe and tidy site, and the effective engagement and supervision of Subcontractors.
• Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork and documentation
What we're looking for;
• Strong, proven Project Management experience within groundworks and infrastructure projects; RC Frame experience would be beneficial
• Excellent knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety, with a practical, hands-on approach
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to liaise at various levels, building strong, sustainable relationships at all levels
• SMSTS, CSCS (management)
• A degree or equivalent in Construction Management would be an advantage
• Temporary works coordination/ appointed person/ lifting operations would be desirable
• Good IT skills with the ability to use MS Project. Asta would be an advantage
• Flexible in project location with ability to commute into London
• Valid driving license and access to a serviceable, insured vehicle
This is a permanent opportunity to join a well-established, expanding company who can offer genuine career stability, progression and support to further your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers and more! If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience pleas apply by the closing date of the 27th July 2018.