How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown are a leading provider of groundworks, infrastructure and RC Frame services, across the South East and London. An opportunity has arisen within our construction team for a Contracts Manager to be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all project activities within the Kent region. Reporting to the Director of Operations for the South region, you will have a customer focussed mentality to ensure we are meeting clients' expectations.
- Effective contract management and commercial ownership of a portfolio of projects
- Work closely with the commercial departments throughout the valuation and cost to complete process
- Management, coaching and development of site staff
- Effective workforce planning to ensure optimum numbers of personnel are on site
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and method statements
- Continuous input throughout full tender and project life-cycle to ensure all projects are within cost, profitable and quality measures are met
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of groundworks and civil engineering technologies and techniques
- Strong health and safety knowledge
- Proven negotiating and relationship building skills
- Ability to monitor customer satisfaction and ensure customer intelligence is up-to-date
- Proven contract management or multi-site project management experience is essential
- Full UK driver's license
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, car or car allowance option, fuel card, BUPA, occupational health checks, birthday half day and much more. If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please apply by the closing date of the 22nd June 2018.