How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
TriConnex is a fast growing independent multi-utility connection provider, working closely with Blue-chip residential developers. We tailor our approach to our client's individual situations, and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with our clients to their deadlines, we offer flexible solutions that enable developers to release houses on time and within programme. Due to our ambitious growth plans we are now looking for likeminded individuals to join the team and our journey!
About The Position;
• Cultivating new business within the new build residential and commercial sectors, you will be responsible for converting clients into long-term repeat revenue using market leading customer service, commercial and relationship management skills.
• Securing profitable, deliverable orders that fully comply with TriConnex trading practises and terms and conditions.
• Prospecting within target clients and markets in your geographical area.
• Estimate and prepare multi utility proposals for a range of new build projects in line with client proposals.
• Ability to identify specific client needs and communicate internally ensuring the delivery of compelling, timely proposals.
• Forecasting of sales performance and cost analysis.
• Provide a high, maintained level of customer service at all times to both internal and external clients.
• Liaison with Clients, Consultants, Technical and Operations teams, reporting on levels of customer satisfaction.
• Developing and maintaining compelling relationships with all stakeholders, internal and externally.
• Maintain client and pipeline databases/electronic files.
• Contributing to the strategic business planning process and continuous improvement.
What we are looking for;
• Strong proven background in Business Development, ideally within Developer services and utilities.
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills with a strong proven background of building compelling relationships and on-going nurturing of key clients.
• Proven experience of identifying and developing pipelines within the residential sector.
• Must be target and deadline driven with proven experience of delivery within given time frames.
• Excellent commercial awareness and attention to detail.
• Proactive and motivated approach, with empathy to clients' situations and a strong understanding of customer service and its impact on business performance.
• Experience of continuous improvement within new and existing processes.
• Strong working knowledge of using MS Office suite and in-house databases.
What we can offer;
A forward thinking and dynamic environment where development and coaching is our number one focus; we are aware we are only as good as our people and ensure you have all the tools in order to be successful. In return for your skills, experience and attitude, we offer a competitive salary, car, fuel card, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, discounted gym membership and much more! If you hold the skills and attributes required, then please apply now or contact the recruitment team for further information. Closing date for this position is 10th June 2018.