How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Due to our ongoing growth within the South East, we are now adding to our Operations team for projects in North London/Hertfordshire area. With full operational responsibility for the successful management and delivery of multiple projects within your dedicated region, this opportunity is an instrumental and pivotal position within operations, enabling the smooth and successful delivery of Multi - Utility projects in your region.
· Responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of all site activities acting as an enabler to ensure the successful delivery of designated projects in your region.
· Programme and resource works to meet deadlines of both the client and TriConnex.
· Build strong compelling relationships with Clients, providing a proactive and consistent level of service.
· Responsible for overseeing on-site team health and safety issues within allocated projects, in conjunction with the HSQE Manager.
· Provide technical and practical input to tender processes and documentation at pre-construction and design phase.
· Liaise and build relationships with local authorities and statutory undertakers, External and Internal clients and Sub Contractors.
· Effective and timely engagement of resource ensuring that the optimum numbers of personnel are on-site when required in conjunction with the Electric, Gas, Water and Fibre departments.
· Responsible for all regulatory HSE correspondence and other regulatory bodies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
Experience and attributes;
· Strong proven background within utilities, or a groundworks infrastructure.
· Experience of multiple Contract/Project /Site Management.
· Proven ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise at various levels building strong, compelling relationships both externally and internally.
· Strong commercial awareness.
· Proven experience of implementing and raising awareness of Health and Safety across sites.
· Proactive, organised and hands on approach with the ability to work well as a team and on own initiative.
· Demonstrable experience of providing a high level of customer service.
· Awareness of continuous improvement, and the ability to continually develop efficiency improvements within scope.
· CSCS Manager/Supervisor level, SMSTS, NRSWA.
· Full Clean driver's license and a flexible working approach.
· Competitive salary
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Life Assurance
· Company Car and fuel card
Closing date for applications is the 2nd June.