How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our eSmart Networks team, based from our offices in Braintree. Managing projects throughout the full end to end process, ensuring all components encompass the agreed customer requirements.
• Liaise with consultants, contract managers, clients, sub contractors and support functions ensuring tenders, specifications, quantities, issues and risks are identified, quoted and agreed accurately.
• Act as an integral interface between the internal sales, design & Delivery teams, external contractors and suppliers
• Offer full design support to the client and delivery teams
• Provide a high, maintained level of customer service at all times to both internal and external clients
• Secure approval of connections from relevant adopting parties
• Updating web based and internal project monitoring systems as and when appropriate
• Customer account management.
• Experience within the Construction industry essential, utilities experience within the electric sector or 17th Edition electrical works would be an advantage
• Strong proven background within a similar role within construction, ideally utilities or services.
• Background with Quantity Surveying, Estimating and/or Project Coordination
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at various levels with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to build rapport, develop and maintain client relationships, offering first class customer service at all times.
• Construction Industry qualification would be an advantage, however not essential, but educated to A Level or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer genuine career potential and progression. If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please get in touch. Closing date is the 2nd June 2018.