How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown are a market leading provider of Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame services, across the South East and London. We are currently recruiting for a Fitter to join our Plant department. This is a mobile position responsible for the inspection, testing, maintenance and repairs of our hire equipment to a high standard.
- Provide timely mobile fitting service to the on-site construction teams
- Maintain, service and repair a wide variety of small plant and tools
- Maintain, service and repair a variety of large plant e.g digger machines, dumpers and tracked machines
- Ensure plant and machinery is fit for purpose and regularly maintained
- Liaise with the Plant Service Desk Manager on on-site plant issues or concerns which have arisen or will arise in the future
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of JCBs, Hitachis or Kubota machinery
- Knowledge of mechanics, hydraulic, electrical systems and plant equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to read schematic drawings
- Hold a clean, valid UK drivers license
- Hold a valid CSCS card and qualification within Plant Machinery
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 20 days holiday plus banks holidays, early bank holiday finish, £50 bonus for your birthday, occupational health checks, annual flu jabs, H&S awards. long service awards and much more! If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by the closing date of the 25th May 2018.