How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown are a market leading provider of Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame Services, across the South East and London. We are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator, on a twelve-month fixed term contract, at our site in Hendon. This is an essential support function for our site team, as it enables improved project documentation and process control.
- Administer all site paperwork and processes, including updating, distributing and filing where appropriate
- Ensure all paperwork and systems is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure the project paperwork and systems data is legally and internally compliant
- Assist the site management team in the day-to-day running of the office and the site team's welfare
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of document control and administrational processes
- Positive attitude towards customer service and the understanding of the impact on the business
- Strong IT skills and ideally have used Asite previously
- Experience within the construction industry would be beneficial
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including £50 bonus on your birthday, 20 days holiday plus the bank holidays, early bank holiday finish, customer service awards and much more! If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by the closing date of the 25th May 2018.