How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
IT Field Support Engineer
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an IT Field Support Engineer, to support both of our businesses, Tamdown and TriConnex. This position within the Service Desk team is to support with technology across sites in London, South of England and Head Office.
• Ensure all relevant IT asset and configuration databases/documents are kept up-to-date
• Manage support calls and ensure Helpdesk system is updated in a timely and accurate manner
• Install, configure and provide support for hardware and software
• Perform health checks and apply best practice for maintaining a safe and secure environment when using IT
What we're looking for:
• As this is a mobile position, you will need a full clean UK driving license
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all divisions of the business
• Knowledge of MS Office 365, MS Windows 7/8/10, software and hardware peripherals, mobile device support (iOS, Android)
• Candidates should have good problem solving skills, a passion for IT and want to develop a career in this field.
In return we offer a competitive salary and package including, company car/van, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, early bank holiday finishes, free food friday and much more! If you feel you have the skills and experience we're looking for, then please apply by the closing date of the 4th May 2018.