How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Triconnex is a fast growing independent multi - utility connections provider to Blue-chip Residential developers. Already responsible for utilities for the largest development of its kind in the UK working for 9 of the top 10 house builders, the company has ambitious growth plans. Due to our continual growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Finance to join the senior management team providing financial and commercial support, advice, direction and challenge to the TriConnex Board and Executive Management Team, Group CFO and other senior Management colleagues. This position is instrumental in supporting TriConnex deliver its future growth ambitions and objectives.
About the role;
- Responsible for building and maintaining a high performing finance function that aligns to the development and growth requirements of the TriConnex business.
- Ensure that robust financial governance, financial processes and financial systems are in place that deliver confidence in outputs from the finance function.
- Deliver value added insight and analysis into the activities of the business, pro-actively identifying opportunities for improvement and areas of concern.
- Build the decision support modelling capability and input into the strategic decision making processes.
- Ensure a robust suite of performance reporting is developed and maintained and matches the evolving needs of the business.
- Ensure, in close cooperation with the CFO and the board that an appropriate financial policy framework is in place to guide TriConnex's financial decision making providing clarity required on cash flow, debtors, expense ratios and income mix questions.
- Lead the medium term planning process in conjunction with the TriConnex Executive team.
- Contribute to the preparation of the TriConnex strategic plan.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts.
- Work closely with the TriConnex MD and other senior managers as part of a mutually supportive senior management team.
- Plan and manage cash flow and investment activity in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Lead on the financial aspects of any M&A activity in which TriConnex is engaged
- Keep abreast of financial developments across the utilities sector by liaising with senior finance staff in other organisations.
- Will have operated in a senior financial capacity in a business that has undertaken rapid growth and expansion.
- Will have Executive level experience and in-depth experience of the finance and accountancy function with a good understanding of best-practice.
- Strong influencing and negotiation style and executive presence; articulate and confident
- Able to successfully engage and communicate with colleagues with a wide-range of backgrounds and skillsets.
- Business skills - an ability to identify business opportunities and efficiency savings to enhance the profitability of TriConnex
- Ability to lead, assist and advise in the creation of business plans with associated budgets
- Ability to identify, recruit, retain, coach, mentor and motivate the Finance team.
- CIMA / ACCA / ICAEW qualified
- Experience within the utilities, infrastructure or energy sector an advantage
- A clear and up-to-date financial knowledge and understanding, in commercial finance as well as pure accountancy disciplines.
- Knowledge of how to build and lead a high performing finance function in an ambitious, growing business.
- Highly developed decision support tools and techniques.
- Well rounded knowledge of core finance processes, systems, and controls, with experience of implementing these.
- Knowledge and awareness of continuous improvement within existing and new processes.
- M&A process knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join TriConnex in a senior capacity and join a fast growing, dynamic organisation that offers genuine challenge, career development and potential. Please send a covering letter, along with your CV to apply. Closing date is the 28th March 2018.