How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Triconnex is a fast growing independent multi - utility connections provider to Blue-chip Residential developers. Already responsible for utilities for the largest development of its kind in the UK working for 9 of the top 10 house builders, the company has ambitious growth plans which see turnover double within the next two years. This is a key position providing administrational support within the operations team, providing a first class, high level of customer service to both internal and external clients for Gas, Electricity and Water utility infrastructure projects.
· Assisting day to day duties within the Operations department, ensuring smooth running of processes
· Management of current drawings and work planners including updating files of any changes.
· Liaising with internal and external clients ensuring information accurately communicated.
· Providing full support and accurate record keeping within the Purchasing and Planning departments.
· Preparation of documents, maintaining and updating database.
· Answering telephones, taking messages, covering reception and other administrational duties.
· Preparation of documentation for team meetings, recording accurate minutes and actions .
· Maintaining professional client facing approach and excellent customer service.
· Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
· Strong, proven background within a similar administrative support position.
· Experience within the utilities/construction sector is preferred but not essential.
· NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or equivalent would be an advantage.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
· Proactive and motivated approach.
· Ability to investigate, resolve and/or escalate client issues/requirements.
· Strong IT skills including MS word, excel and Power Point.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter for consideration - closing date is the 25th February 2018.