How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown are a market leading provider of Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame services acros the South East and London. Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join our Finance team to assist with the accurate sorting and processing of information.
- Monitoring and allocating all incoming post
- Matching delivery tickets to invoices as required
- Support the team with processing of all transactions for Purchase Ledger and payroll
- Process invoices accurately and efficiently capturing costs to correct job codes in the correct accounting period
- Support with all administrational duties
What we're looking for:
- Understanding of the finance function
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Educated to a GCSE level with A-C (9-5) grades
- An keen interest in Finance and the willingness to develop your career within this function
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays, life assurance, pension scheme and loads of little extras including, Free Food Friday, half a day on your birthday, customer service awards and much more! If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply by the closing date of the 26th February 2018.