How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
We are a fast growing independent multi - utility connections provider to Blue-chip Residential developers. Already responsible for utilities for the largest development of its kind in the UK and working for 9 of the top 10 residential developers, the company has ambitious growth plans. You will be assisting our Design Engineers in the digitising of Gas, Electricity and Water utility infrastructure projects. From budget design to as-laid records, the CAD Technician will ensure that drawings are accurate, compliant and delivered within agreed timescales.
- Assist the Design Engineers in delivering gas, electricity and water infrastructure design drawings, from budget mark-up to as-laid records
- Ensuring drawings are accurate, compliant and delivered within agreed timescales
- Re-drafting of external design elements and hand sketches on to AutoCAD templates Offer full drawing support to clients and Operations team
- Liaise with internal Technical and Operations teams ensuring open and thorough communication channels
- Provide a high, maintained level of customer service at all times to both internal and external clients
- Maintain drawing record database
- Basic understanding of gas, electricity or water infrastructure would be desirable, however training will be given to the right candidate
- Knowledge of 2D drafting and working with Technical Drawings
- Previous knowledge of Network Records would be an advantage
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Produce and develop general arrangement drawings
- A keen learner, with an active interest in developing skills and knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our company, and be part of an ever-evolving and growing sector that has ambitious growth plans. In return, we develop and nurture our people, ensuring you have the right knowledge and tools to reach your full potential, coupled with a host of soft benefits including half day on your birthday, free food Friday, discounted gym membership and much more. If you feel you hold the experience and skill set we are looking for then please apply now, including a cover letter, availability and salary expectations.
Closing date is 17th February 2018