How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
TriConnex is a fast growing independent multi-utility connections provider for Electric, Gas, Water and Fibre Infrastructure to blue-chip residential developers. Due to our continued growth and ambitious growth plans we have an opportunity for an Asset Coordinator to join the team. With responsibility for controlling, managing and maintaining accurate information for your allocated projects, this role is instrumental in enabling submissions for timely payments.
· Collate and coordinate paperwork in relation to gas, electric, water and fibre assets to enable accurate submissions and timely payments.
· Control, manage and maintain accurate information in relation to claim submissions and payment.
· Work closely with the commercial team to manage Asset payments for sites.
· Conduct monthly update meetings and progress reports to senior management providing a proactive approach to communication.
· Liaise with other departments within the Operations team to resolve queries quickly.
· Ensure payment of assets are received and documented.
· Raise invoices accurately and efficiently to capture costs.
· Ensure the smooth running of processes.
· Monthly and weekly reporting on performance indicators.
What we're looking for;
· Strong proven background within a project coordination position.
· Experience within the utilities or construction sector would be beneficial, however, full training can be provided.
· Knowledge of coordinating claims and payments.
- A background in accounts would be a strong advantage
· Strong coordination and administrational skills are essential.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to build long lasting, compelling relationships both externally and internally.
· Ability to work well under pressure within a deadline driven environment.
· A qualification within project management or business administration would be desirable, but not essential.
This is a genuine opportunity to be part of a company that is expanding, values their people and offers training and development opportunities whilst progressing you through your career. If you feel you have the skills, please by apply by the closing date - 31st January 2018