How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown are a market leading provider of Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame services across the South East and London. Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Buyer to join our procurement department to collate and analyse order requirements and supplier information.
- Send out enquiries for appropriate materials, collate and analyse quotations
- Place orders for specified materials ensuring goods are delivered on the required date
- Consolidate purchases of materials
- Chase deliveries from suppliers that are overdue or urgent
- Process invoice queries
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of the groundworks/ civil engineering sector, ideally within RC Frame
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Build strong, long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience within Buying ideally within the construction sector
- Strong administrational and organisational skills
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, pension scheme, child care vouchers, free food fridays and much more! If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply by the closing date of the 19th January 2018!