How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
TriConnex is a fast-growing independent multi-utility connections provider to Blue-chip residential developers. Working within a growing, dynamic and forward thinking team, we are currently looking for a Commercial Manager, based from our Bristol office, to provide commercial/quantity surveying activities across a portfolio of clients this role will include working as part of the operations team managing and reporting on the financial status of secured contracts, maximising profit margin and ensuring delivery of payment.
• Provide a technical and commercial service from pre-contract to final account
• Maintain appropriate records on the project
• Preparation and submission of valuations and claims
• Preparation of interim payment applications and final accounts
• Liaising with local highway authorities
• Respond effectively to the business and client needs, maintaining excellent customer service
• Produce monthly reports
• Management and authorisation of sub-contract orders and payments
What we're looking for;
• Experience within Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management within the Construction or Utilities industry
• Knowledge of quantity surveying methods and techniques
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain compelling relationships
• Proven negotiating skills and interactive style
• Enthusiastic and positive approach with a high focus on Customer Service
• Experience within a similar position, within a commercial function in the construction or Utilities industry
• Analytical skills, with an eye for detail and aptitude for maths.
• Good computer skills including MS suite, and MS Project or Asta would be an advantage
• Degree within a related discipline, ie Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
What we offer;
This is a genuine opportunity to be part of a company that is expanding, values their people and offers training and development opportunities throughout your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and much more! If you feel you have the skills, please apply.