How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a HR Administrator to join the Human Resources team on a Permanent basis. This is an instrumental position within a team that provides group support within the Infrastructure, Engineering and Utilities sectors.
· Responsible for HR Administration and Compliance.
· Responsible for the ordering of Corporate work wear for new and existing employees.
· To be a point of contact regarding all site based job enquires and data entry.
· To update and maintain the Company intranet site and database systems.
· Managing employee benefits.
· Responsible for processing and ongoing maintenance of driving licence checks.
· Responsible for ensuring we have a record of all employee's verified ID documents on file in line with the Company's right to work policy.
· Providing cover for reception when required
Experience and attributes:
· High level of numeracy and literacy, with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels and utilise a coaching approach.
· Proven experience in a similar HR/Business Process role, ideally within a fast moving, complex and changing environment.
· Experience within a similar administrative/coordination position.
· Experience within the Construction industry would be an advantage but not essential.
· Adaptable to change, with proven experience of continuous improvement.
· Possesses skills of drive, conviction and confidence.
· Well rounded general qualifications at GCSE & A level.
· Excellent database and general IT skills.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required, and are looking for an opportunity within an organisation that invests in people, offers development opportunity in a fast paced, evolving sector, then please send a covering letter and your CV in application. Closing date for applications is Sunday 14th January 2018.
Please note that all though we do endeavour to respond to all applications, if you have not heard from us within 21 days after the closing date, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.