How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Tamdown specialise in Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame services, across the South East and London. Due to continued growth our London team is growing and we're looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our team! This is a pivotal position within the business providing a high quality, technical service across a portfolio of contracts, also developing and nurturing client relationships and ensuring maximum profitability for the business.
- Providing an efficient and effective commercial service from pre-contract to final account ensuring timely payments and account resolution
- Work closely with our Contracts Managers and Operations teams to ensure on-site works are meeting client expectations
- Responsible for management of Sub-Contractor Processes and payments, valuations, variations, interim payment applications and final accounts
- Maintaining good cash flow and the timely receipt of payments
- Maintaining accurate records on projects, ensuring communication is maintained with all concerned parties
- Proficient in cost to complete reporting and cash flow forecasting
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external clients
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of Groundworks/Infrastructure
- Knowledge of RC Frames would be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Management of Projects and modern Construction Techniques
- Ability to build robust relationships at all levels
- Adaptable and can respond to change positively
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects
- A strong, proven background within Quantity Surveying
In return we offer a competitive salary and package for this position, including car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, child care vouchers, free food friday and much more! If you feel you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please apply now!