How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the Human Resources team on a Permanent basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the full spectrum of HR activities through the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, on-boarding and the management of employee relation cases.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stake-holders delivering and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Act as a point of contact regarding all HR queries, providing expert advice and support.
- Management of employee relation cases.
- HR Compliance - responsible for the department's administration and information gathering for record keeping.
- Management of a portfolio of vacancies, working to SLAs and project time frames, for the full 360 recruitment process including interviewing and on-boarding.
- Maintaining employee personnel files, issuing contracts of employment and utilising the company HR software.
- Responsible for supporting HR strategy, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for collating information and producing Key Performance Indicators and contributing to the monthly board reports.
- KPIs preparation, reporting, updating of company intranet and updating/monitoring online portals.
Experience and attributes
- Proven experience in a similar HR/Business Process role, ideally within a fast moving, complex and changing environment.
- Proven understanding of HR legislation, policies and procedures.
- Experience within the Construction industry would be an advantage.
- Experience within the Recruitment process, market and methodologies, including talent attraction & talent banking.
- Adaptable to change, with proven experience of continuous improvement.
- High level of numeracy and literacy, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels and utilise a coaching approach.
- Possesses skills of drive, conviction and confidence.
- Well rounded general qualifications at GCSE & A level.
- HR / CIPD Qualification.
- Excellent database and general IT skills.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required, and are looking for an opportunity within an organisation that invests in people, fast paced and a key player in our sector, then please send a covering letter and your CV in application. Closing date for applications is 31st December.
Please note that all though we do endeavour to respond to all applications, if you have not heard from us within 21 days after the closing date, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.