How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Plant Coordinator - Utilities sector
We are a fast growing independent multi - utility connections provider to Blue-chip Residential developers. Already responsible for utilities for the largest development of its kind in the UK working for 9 of the top 10 residential developers, the company has ambitious growth plans. Due to our growth we have an opening within our planning & highways department for an experienced Plant coordinator to join the planning & Highways team on a permanent basis.
· Daily planning and scheduling of Civils teams.
· Working closely with Operations & Account Managers to understand and plan work programmes in a proactive and efficient manner.
· Daily, weekly and monthly hiring of plant for off site excavations and utility teams personal use.
· Liaising with Traffic Management sub-contractors as appropriate.
· Manage daily whereabouts and beenabouts.
· Collate and issue work-packs both manually and using TriConnex Field Work Management system.
· Use a variety of software to ensure all information is accurate an up to date.
· General administrative duties as required.
· Experience within a planning position, ideally within the utilities or construction sector.
· Proven planning, programming and coordinating skills;
· Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skill;
· proactive and assertive approach.
· Strong administrational and organisational skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise workload within a busy and deadline driven environment.
· Excellent keyboard skills and general IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
· NRSWA and CSCS would be an advantage but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding and challenging career within a dynamic company. If you have the skills and experience required, please apply along with a covering letter. Closing date is the 31/12/2017.
Please note that although we do try and respond to all applicants, if you have not heard from us within 21 days of the closing date then please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. We will keep your details on file and contact you if other positons arise that may be of interest.