How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Due to continued growth across the group, we are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Analyst to join our IT team, to support both Tamdown and TriConnex. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be supporting with network capabilities and providing input into future strategies with computing requirements across the group.
- Design, deployment, integration and operational management of network computing solution systems
- Provide Data Centre inventory and asset management
- Management of Tamdown's phone architecture
- Work to continuously improve desktop deployment and remote support
- Educate and support the Service Desk Team with system and application knowledge
- Escalation point for Service Desk Team
- Provide input to strategies to support future computing requirements
- Firewall and perimeter security management
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of Windows Server and desktop management
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, Skype 4 Business, Sharepoint & Office 365
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, switching and routing, Unix/Linux, firewalls and VPN
- Ability to understand application, network and system capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Utilise decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong, proven background within a similar Infrastructure Analyst/ Engineer position
- ITIL qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of Check Point technologies would be beneficial.
- Experience working within the construction or utilities industry would be desirable
In return we offer a competitive package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, pension scheme, customer service awards, free parking, discounted gym membership and much more! If you feel you have the relevant skills, please apply now!