How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Electrical Engineer - SAP
Project Engineer - SAP
This is a pivotal position within the Operations team, providing Electrical Engineering activities and delivery of construction requirements relating to DNO and iDNO owned assets and associated infrastructure. Working closely with and supporting the Operations Managers, Commissioning Engineers, supervisors, jointers and subcontractors and other members of the Operations team ensuring successful delivery of a portfolio of projects in a safe and efficient manner.
· Successful delivery to time, quality and cost maintaining the highest levels of safety and environmental management.
· Supervise and oversee operational staff and provide back up to the Technical team.
· Issue work instructions to site staff under NERS umbrella.
· Ensure construction assurance through audits on quality of work, technical competencies, adherence to specification and compliance with testing and commissioning procedures and NERS safety and environmental procedures.
· Production of Site delivery plans and ensuring project programs are maintained.
· Toolbox talks, planning and progress meetings with site, management and clients.
Candidate Experience, Skills and Attributes
· Background in HV and LV substation and cable systems (11KV), Cable jointing and HV switching knowledge within the Utilities industry.
· SAP Authorisation
· Understanding of the ENA's G81 suite of documents
· Proven experience of working within a project delivery environment, ideally within residential led developments and multiple projects.
· HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or time served.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at various levels with strong interpersonal skills
· Full clean UK license and access to an appropriately insured vehicle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer genuine career potential and progression. If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please get in touch