How to apply
We’re meticulous when it comes to recruiting new people to join our team, and with good reason.
Simply browse our current vacancies, and click Apply.
If you don’t see anything that fits you and your skills, then please get in contact.
Plant Service Desk Manager
Tamdown are a market leading provider of groundworks, infrastructure and RC frame services for residential, commercial and public sector developments. We currently have an opportunity within our Plant department for a Service Desk Manager. This position will be responsible for the management of our internal and external fitters to ensure the maintenance and service of our plant is up-to-date.
• Liaising with internal and external fitters to ensure their time is managed effectively
• Ensuring the maintenance and servicing of plant is completed including dumpers and excavators
• Creating, maintaining and monitoring spreadsheets
• Analysing figures and reporting to management
• Responsible for the product quality and control of plant
• Managing and controlling breakdowns of plant
What we're looking for:
• Knowledge of plant and machinery
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Flexible approach to changing demands of the business
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Strong proven experience within a similar position
• Full clean UK drivers license
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking business, where we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, pension scheme, half a day on your birthday, free food Friday and much more! If you are interested in this position please apply now and check out our careers website for more information on what it's like to work for us!